Vendor Information

Product and Food Vendors for events taking place on park property must submit a Vendor Application with the Parks and Recreation Department as well as all required information listed on the application.  

Food Vendor Application (PDF)

Product Vendor Application (PDF)

Mobile Food Vendor Application (PDF) - A Mobile Food Vendor Application must also be submitted if the vendor uses a food truck.  This application can be submitted at the same time as the food vendor application, or the applicant can wait until notification of approval of the vendor application.

Goodlettsville Parks and Recreation does not permit vendors for general park operations. All vendors must be part of a special event conducted by the City of Goodlettsville or approved by the City of Goodlettsville.