Public Works Permit Forms

Driveway Permit.  A Driveway Permit is for a new, individual or redevelopment of an existing driveway.  A Driveway Permit is not required when the driveway is part of an overall development such as a new commercial building or neighborhood.  There is no fee for this permit.  A City inspection is required prior to completion of work.

Land Disturbance Permit.  A Land Disturbance Permit is required for any land disturbed of more than 1 acre or as directed by the Stormwater Program Administrator.   Fees vary based on total disturbed acreage.  Pre-construction meetings are required.  City inspections are required before and throughout completion of the project. Checklist - Land Disturbance Permit. Performance Bond Form. Letter of Credit Form.

Inspection and Maintenance Agreement.  An Inspection and Maintenance Agreement goes hand-in-hand with the Land Disturbance Permit.  This Agreement is recorded at the County's Register of Deeds and the original returned to Public Works. 

Excavation Permit.  An Excavation Permit is issued to individuals or businesses that will be digging within the City's right-of-way.  Some examples may include water line repair, gas line installation, etc.  The fee is $100.00 each and a $10,000 bond is required.  This form is available at Public Works and is not available online.