- The City of Goodlettsville is committed to the principles and spirit of equal employment opportunity by maintaining an environment free from discrimination and harassment for our employees.
- Our goal is to recruit and retain the best qualified candidates. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
- The Public Works department is hiring for a Heavy Equipment Operator.
- The Public Works department is hiring for a Utility Worker II.
- The Parks Department is hiring for a PT Recreation Services Assistant.
- The Parks Department is gearing up for the upcoming Pool Season by accepting applications for Seasonal Lifeguards.
- The Police Department is continuously accepting applications for Police Officer and Dispatcher/Communications Officer applicant pool. To find out if you qualify for the applicant pool and how to submit your application, click here.
- Sign up for the Human Resources Notify Me list to receive an email when new jobs are posted.
- Applications are only accepted when jobs are open.
- Download an application.
- You may print and mail in the application, deliver it in person to City Hall, or fax it to (615) 859-9946. You can email a resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the position of interest. EOE
- Thank you for your employment interest with the City of Goodlettsville.